Front brake kit utilizing 4 piston forged monobloc caliper and fully floating rotor, designed specifically for use with 15" gravel wheels. Developed to provide the superior performance for Open Class and regional competition.
PFC ZR94 caliper's monobloc design increases stiffness for a firm, consistent pedal feel. The internal fluid crossover eliminating the risk of damage or failure compared to calipers with an external crossover pipe.
299x32mm rotors are the go-to dimension for gravel brakes from group N production cars to R5. They offer maximum braking power and heat dissipation within the space of a 15" rally wheel rim.
Each kit includes:
- 2x PFC ZR94 caliper
- 2x caliper adapter brackets
- 2 x 299x32mm rotor assemblies
- 2 x PFC V3 rotors
- 2x stainless steel retaining ring
- 2x hard anodised rotor hat (dual drilled for 5x100 and 5x114.3 PCD)
- 1 set of PFC race pads
- 2 x HEL Performance braided brake lines
- Hardware and assembly instructions