MoTeC are offering the M800 Gold Box ECU enabled with features equivalent to M1 GPR at a new lower price as an In-Stock alternative to backordered MoTeC M1 ECU.
M800-R is packaged together with base enable, 1MB of logging, Cam Control, Drive By Wire, and Advanced Functions. This provides similar capabilities to an M1 ECU with GPR firmware.
MoTeC’s benchmark M800 is a versatile, race-bred ECU that is suitable for almost any application including modern engines with up to 12 cylinders. It also suits rotary engines with twin, triple or quad rotors.
It offers maximum sophistication to control the latest automotive advances, such as continuously variable camshaft timing and drive by wire throttle, while maintaining the flexibility to suit a range of users.
This highly advanced ECU is ideal for professional motorsport and integrates seamlessly into a complete engine management and data acquisition solution.
- 8 x Injector outputs—high or low ohm
- 6 x Ignition outputs
- 8 x Auxiliary outputs—for functions such as camshaft control, drive by wire throttle, boost control, nitrous injection, idle speed stepper motor and many more
Optional injector / ignition configurations:
(requires 10/12 Cylinder Sequential upgrade)
10 high ohm injector outputs and 4 ignition outputs
12 high ohm injector outputs and 2 ignition outputs
- 8 x Analogue voltage inputs—fully configurable including custom calibrations
- 6 x Analogue temperature inputs—fully configurable including custom calibrations
- 2 x Wideband Lambda inputs—for Lambda measurement and control (requires single or single and dual enable)
- 4 x Digital/speed inputs—for wheel speeds and function activation
- Case size 147 x 105 x 40 mm
- Weight 500 gram
- 1 x 34 pin and 1 x 26 pin waterproof connector with gold plated contacts