78-Series master cylinders offer the latest in racing master cylinder technology in a very lightweight and compact design. The rear spherical bearing mount and one-piece piston/pushrod eliminate side thrust into the master cylinder bore, providing consistent and repeatable braking.
78-Series Master Cylinder Features
- 40% lower price than 77‐Series master cylinders they replace ($235 vs $395 Retail)
- Directly interchangeable with 77‐Series master cylinders
- Billet aluminum body with proprietary low‐friction coatings minimize wear and provides smooth operation
- Rear spherical bearing mount and one‐piece piston/pushrod eliminates side thrust into the master cylinder bore, providing consistent and repeatable braking
- Hand‐built and blueprinted for cut‐off port travel
- External dust boot included
- O‐ring seal at the main rod guide and body interface
- 1.1” of stroke
- AN3 outlet port and AN6 inlet port
- 7 bore sizes available
- Fits Tilton 800-Series and 900-Series pedal assemblies
Note: Flexible lines must be used for inlet and outlet port plumbing.