Rear brake kit utilizing 4 piston forged monobloc caliper and fully floating rotor, designed specifically for use with 15" gravel wheels. Developed to provide the superior performance for Open Class and regional competition.
PFC ZR24 caliper's monoblock design increases stiffness for a firm, consistent pedal feel with the internal fluid crossover eliminating the risk of damage or failure.
284x19mm rotors are sized to match the ZR24 caliper. Together the combination or rotor diameter and piston area provide the correct braking balance when used alongside most front gravel brake kits.
Each kit includes:
- 2x PFC ZR24 caliper
- 2x caliper adapter brackets
- 2 x 284x19mm rotor assemblies
- 2 x PFC V3 rotors
- 2x stainless steel retaining ring
- 2x hard anodised rotor hat (dual drilled for 5x100 and 5x114.3 PCD)
- 1 set of PFC race pads
- 2 x Hel Performance braided brake lines
- Hardware and assembly instructions